Photo by Korcan Yurdacan
• It will have mountains, bigger mountains, and an elaborate discourse on the elegance of gas station cuisine.
• Viewers will experience a journey like no other, as the story delves deeply into the mind of an artist who is more afraid of geese than falling into a crevasse.
• The goal of this film to guide viewers through a personal experience in order to create a feeling of affinity toward nature and adventure.
• Sharing this journey is a genuine expression that will resonate with a large and diverse audience, and will cause people to consider becoming the protagonist of their own adventure narratives.
• After screening the final product at various Brooklyn Boulders locations, I will enter the film in national and international festivals, as well as in alternative cinema venues.
Photo by Paul Plumeri Jr.
For Brooklyn Boulders